Candle Care Guide
Candles can create a wonderful ambience and mood but they also require care and attention. This candle care guide will take you through the steps and will help you to ensure that our products maintain their high quality for longer.
- Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edge of the container to prevent “tunneling”.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 of an inch high before you relight your candle to keep the wax clean and burning nicely.
- Avoid burning your candle for more then 3 or 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended; be sure to extinguish the candle before leaving the room.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Place candles on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.